- 3F Spray Dried Coriander Powder is manufactured in state of the art plant with Spray Drying technology that retains almost all the nutrient of the original fruit.
- 3F Fruitx & VegX Powders are normally available in off season as well.
- These Powders are 100 % Natural with No added Chemicals, Colours, Preservatives, & Sugars.
- Spray Dried Fruit Powders are very tasty and highly nutritious. Its water soluble. Each 100 Grams of powder contains up to 100% (or even more in some specific Nutrients) of Daily Value (required by an average adult) of some or most of the vitamins & minerals such as Carbohydrate, Dietary Fibre, Protein, Calcium, Copper, Iron, Magnesium, Manganese, Phosphorous, Potassium, Selenium , Zinc, Vitamins – “A”, “B1”, “B2”, “B3”, B6”, “C”, “E”, “K”, Flavonoids, Folate, Pantothenic Acid, Poly-phenols etc.
Packing – Reusable, Re-sealable, Air-tight Kraft paper stand-up pouches.
Usage – Commonly used for
- Spice blends
- Rice blends
- Making Soups
- Making curries
- Direct substitute to solid Mint leaves in dish preparation
- Salad dressings
- Preparing Sauces
- Health Drink
- Fruit Juice Applications
- Health Supplement
- Food Premixes
- Extruded Snacks Food Application and Instant Food Applications.
Spray Dried Coriander Powder is Used In Curries, as a sprinkle on Poha and many other Indian breakfast preperation . Also Used In Dishes Like Mint-Coriander Chutney, Rasam, Sambar, Meat, Fish, Poultry Items And Biryanis. Beacause Of Its flavouring & Cooling Properties It Is Used In Many salty Beverages. Addition Of Coriander In Curd Or Butter Milk Results In Energizing The Beverage. Give A Distinct Flavor To Your Everyday Paratha by adding Coriander In It. Pani-Puri Or Golagappa Provides Refreshing And Cooling Effect. Refreshing flavor – An everyday seasoning! Aromatic Coriander is known as Dhaniya in India. This powder is prepared from dried Coriander leaves.