What Is Handcrafted Activated Charcoal Soap?
It is important to know right from the get-go that activated charcoal is not the same thing as charcoal for your grill or charred wood from the fire. Please don’t try to substitute or make your own Handcrafted Activated Charcoal Soap!
Handcrafted Activated Charcoal Soap consists of some substance—usually bamboo, wood, coal, or coconut shell charcoal—burned without oxygen to create char. The char is then heated to a high temperature and exposed to certain gases through a multi-step process to make it extremely porous. This is the “activation” part of the process.
Once activated, the increased surface area of the molecules can bind powerfully to any substance. This process of adsorption (not to be confused with absorption) is what makes charcoal so powerful. True activated charcoal is odorless, tasteless, and nontoxic.
- Make Pores Smaller And Cleaner:- Throughout The Day, Toxins From The World Around Us Clog Our Pores. When Your Pores Aren’T Clear, Neither Is Your Complexion. This Leaves Your Face Feeling Fresh. (Use It With An Exfoliating Scrub To Get The Dead Skin Off And Experience An Even Deeper Clean.)
- Used In A Cleanser Or Mask, Activated Charcoal Can Pull The Unwanted Excess Oils From Your Skin, Leaving It Smooth. You’Ll Want To Do This Sparingly’Once Or Twice Per Week At The Most’So That You Don’T Over-Dry Your Skin. If You Already Have Dry Skin, Best To Steer Clear Of It For This Use, As You Don’T Want To Dry It Out Even More.
- Treat Acne Depending On The Specifics Of Your Acne How Severe It Is, What’S Causing It And What Else Is Going On Activated Charcoal May Be Able To Help. In Soap Form, It’S Slightly Gritty, Which Might Provide Just The Gentle Exfoliating You Need. It Will Also Absorb Oils And Toxins On And Below The Skin. You Can Use It As A Spot Treatment If You Don’T Want To Use It On Your Whole Face’Just Think Of It As A Mini Mask For Your Blemish.
- Deep Clean Your Skin Send Your Chemical-Ridden Deep-Cleaners On A Little Vacation. You Can Find Cleansers That Contain Activated Charcoal In Bars Or Bottles. It’S Important That You Don’T Use These Daily, As You Don’T Want To Soak Up The Healthy Oils And Moisture Your Skin Needs. Check Out The Other Ingredients If You’Re Buying A Liquid Cleanser’Some Are Designed To Neutralize The Acidity In Your Skin, Others Have Deodorizing Properties
- Some Can Even Double As Shaving Cream