The nectar of the exotic himalayan flowers are collected by the Apis Mellifera bees to make this exotic honey. This amber coloured premium honey from the valleys of Kashmir has a very pleasant aroma and flavour. Natural Kashmir Honey is Raw and 100% natural, free of antibiotics and pesticides
Natural Kashmir Honey tends to crystallise and this is a natural process as all natural unheated honey will crystallise over a period of time.
- Pure And Unadulterated Natural Goodness.
- Not ultra-filtered – which removes the pollen and its benefits
- Not a blend of different honeys unlike the supermarket honey
- Produced by bees that are fed on their own honey & not on sugar
- Not pasteurised (which degrades the enzymes, minerals and vitamins)
- Used as A Nutritious Health Supplement
- Brought To You From The Select Valleys Of Kashmir.
- Pure Natural Sweet Taste Makes It The Best Choice
- This Honey Has Good Anti-Septic Quality So It Aids In Early Healing Of Injuries. It Is A Good Blood Purifier,No Added Artificial Flavors Or Color